Join us for a Summit: People Living With Dementia, Aged Care and Human Rights
9am-3.30pm, Friday 22 November 2019
University of Technology, Quay Street, Haymarket, Sydney.
FREE event but you do need to RSVP for catering purposes.
If you wish to attend, please email Linda Steele firstname.lastname@example.org
Views of people living with dementia, care partners, human rights advocates, aged care workers, lawyers and researchers.
- advocating for legal rights and human rights
- dignity, safety and human rights
- chemical restraint as a human rights issue
- human rights in aged care of child welfare care leavers
- diversity, identity and human rights in aged care
- human rights and regulating aged care.
For further information, please email Linda Steele: email@example.com
This event is supported by: Dementia Australia Research Foundation – Victoria Project Grant for project ‘Safe and Just Futures for People Living with Dementia in Residential Aged Care’ and the UTS Law Health Justice Research Centre.