There is just 9 days left to submit your abstracts for Alzheimer’s Disease International‘s leading global dementia conference. Have you got a bright idea you’d like to share, or some research you are involved in that would be interesting? Join the world’s leading dementia speakers and advocates and be a part of ADI’s next conference in Budapest in April by submitting an abstract now.
Abstracts should be submitted online. If you are living with dementia and prefer to submit your abstract by paper please download and submit the abstract form to email@example.com. To facilitate the review process we encourage all to submit their submission online where possible.
Dementia Alliance International also has a blog about writing Abstracts that may be useful. If you have a diagnosis of any type of dementia, you can join DAI here. I intend to submit at least one, which will be on the human rights of people with dementia.
It is imperative to fully respect people with dementia and this means that it is recommended presenters use dementia friendly language.
The members of Dementia Alliance International ask all those submitting an abstract to look at the language guidelines created by Alzheimer’s Australia in collaboration with people living with dementia.
- Alzheimer’s disease and other dementias
- Risk reduction
- New research methodologies
- Diagnosis and imaging
- Early intervention
- New and future treatments
- Social care systems today and of the future
- Carer support and training
- Education and training of the workforce
- Collaboration between medical professionals
- Models of care
- End of life care
- Non-pharmacological interventions
- Person-centred care
- Hospital care
- Technology and dementia
- Awareness and stigma
- Sexuality and dementia
- Dementia friendly communities
- Healthy ageing
- Religion and spirituality
- Environment and design
- Engaging people with dementia and carers
- Dementia policies
- Public policy initiatives
- Health economics
- Law and ethics
- Rights of people with dementia
Abstract submission closes: 16 November 2015
Notification to submitters: January 2016